The Carnival of Aces has been around for many years, and some of the blogs that have hosted carnivals have gone defunct. In some cases, I find the carnivals archived on the Internet Archive’s Wayback Machine, and I mirror them here for easy access.
July 2013: “Doubt and Asexuality“, originally hosted by A Fine Line.
It’s that time! Here are all the posts I’ve received over this past month:
- Clearing Up Doubts by Reading About Others’ Experiences and Do I Know that I’m Not Demisexual? by Sara K. at The Notes Which Do Not Fit
- Doubt and Identity by Victrix at The Reflective Ace
- July Carnival of Aces: Doubt by LadyA at The Ace Up My Sleeve
- On doubt and absence in the experience of sexuality by Ace-Muslim at Notes of an Asexual Muslim
- Retcon by Carmilla DeWinter at Der Torheit Herberge
- Switching On Airplane Mode by Sciatrix at The Asexual Agenda
- Convolvus minor by Ben at Acanthus
- Getting too comfortable as straight by Cookie at An Ace Engineer’s Space
Blogs that host the carnivals aren’t the only ones that go defunct. Sometimes the carnival submissions have been removed. Although some of these may be found through Internet Archive, I have omitted them on the theory that the authors opted to remove them from our archives.